Sandwich Glossary A-B
ch_client = "akristae";
ch_width = 300;
ch_height = 250;
ch_type = "mpu";
ch_sid = "Chitika Default";
ch_backfill = 1;
ch_color_site_link = "#0000CC";
ch_color_title = "#0000CC";
ch_color_border = "#FFFFFF";
ch_color_text = "#000000";
ch_color_bg = "#F7F7F7";
The Sandwich Glossary A-B gives you words and terms that have to do with this perfect, portable meal. It can be as simple or as complex as you like. You can take it to work for lunch or eat it for breakfast or dinner.
The list below contains words we have found so far that begin with A or B. You can add to the list as well. We've added a form below and you can add a term and the definition of a word that we haven't listed.
It would be really great if our international visitors could add words that relate as well. Pretty soon we'll have a great resource.
- Au jus - A French term for "with [its own] juice"; jus is the juice itself.
- Bacon sandwich - (UK) Sandwich made from strips of bacon
- Bánh Mì - (Vietnam) Pickled carrots and daikon, meats and fillings on a baguette
- Barros Jarpa - (Chile) Melted cheese and fried ham
- Barros Luco - (Chile) Melted cheese and thin fried beef
- Bauru - (Brazil) Melted cheese and roast beef
- Beef on weck - (USA, Buffalo) Roast beef and horseradish on a Kaiser roll topped with pretzel salt and caraway seeds
- BLT - (UK/USA/Australia) Bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich
- Bocadillo - (ES) Sliced bread with a wide variety of ingredients
- Breakfast Roll - (UK/Ireland) Meats, butter and sauces on a bread roll
- Breville - (UK) Australia, South Africa) A sealed toasted sandwich made in a specially designed sandwich toaster
- Bun Kabab - (Pakistan) Spicy patty, onions, and chutney on a bun
- Butterbrot - (Germany) Buttered bread
A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z
There you have it, Sandwiches A to Z, and you can add your own definitions using the form below.
Have A Term to Add to the Sandwich Glossary?
Do you know a Sandwich Term or a Type of Sandwich that's not listed? Add it!
Go from Sandwich Glossary A-B back to The Sandwich Glossary
Recipe Index|About Us|Contact Us|Survey
Go to the Sandwiches Again? Blog
Go to the Home Page