Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
Want an easy dessert? Try Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches! They're easy to make and make the perfect, quick dessert for any night. Add a scoop of your favorite ice cream to make it extra special.
Whether you have a favorite brand chocolate chip cookie you like or a homemade cookie recipe you love, serving this recipe warm makes all the difference.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1 large or 2 medium sandwich cookies
4 large chocolate chip cookies or 8 medium (store brand or homemade)
2 - 4 Tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
2 scoops ice cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cookies on an oven safe pan and heat for 5 minutes.
2. Spread peanut butter on bottom half of one cookie and top with other cookie. Repeat with other cookies, making 2 large or 4 medium sandwich cookies.
3. If serving with ice cream, place 1 scoop in each serving bowl. Place 1 large or 2 medium cookies on the side of each scoop.
4. Serve immediately.
Variations: Squeeze chocolate syrup over ice cream and cookie. If cookies don't have nuts, sprinkle a few chopped peanuts, walnuts, or pecans, over ice cream and chocolate syrup. Top with whipped cream.
I'm sure these will be your new favorite chocolate chip cookie sandwiches when you want to serve a quick, easy, and delicious dessert. It's sure to delight everyone on your guest list.
And before you leave, got a favorite cookie sandwich recipe to share? I know you do. Come share it here. We'd love to try it!Recipe Index|About Us|Contact Us|Survey
Go from Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches back to Cookie Sandwiches
Go to Dessert Sandwiches
Go to the Sandwiches Again? Blog
Go to the Home Page
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.