Just Peachy Smoothie
What's in a Just Peachy Smoothie? Peaches of course...., as well as all kinds of good things. You might want to try this smoothie when you're having a particularly spicy sandwich, like a spicy meatball sandwich. According to the author, “Peaches are very good for an a acidic stomach condition such as after consumption of spicy or greasy foods.”
- 3/4 cup apple juice (about 1/2 apple, if using fresh juice)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 3 to 4 ice cubes (optional, not needed if you are using frozen fruit)
Serves 2 – 9.25
The Ultimate Smoothie Book
So why not pick up some fresh peaches and the rest of the ingredients for the smoothie along with the fixens for meatball subs. Why not make a party of it? Double or triple the recipe, depending on how many friends you have – and Enjoy!!Recipe Index|About Us|Contact Us|Survey
Go from Just Peachy Smoothie back to Smoothies
Go to the Sandwiches Again? Blog
Go to the Home Page
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.