Sandwich Maker Dessert Recipes Part 2
Have you reached Sandwich Maker Dessert Recipes Part 2 and want to read Part 1? If so, click here to go to Part 1.
Sandwich Maker Recipe
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread with Fruit filling, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar
- Peanut Butter and Jelly sprinkled with Cinnamon sugar or Powdered Sugar
- Nutella with bananas on thick homestyle bread sprinkled with cinnamon or powdered sugar
- Your Favorite Pie Filling between two slices of buttered bread, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, then grilled
- Ricotta or cream cheese with your favorite jam or preserves, spread with butter and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar
Well, these few ideas should get you started. Like I said before, if you have any ideas not listed here or you come up with a few of your own, add them below. We're always open to trying new sandwiches. And dessert sandwiches are the best and so easy with the sandwich makers on the market today.
Can you Top this Sandwich Maker Dessert Recipe?
Do you have a favorite Sandwich Maker Dessert Recipe? Is it the Best? Do you make it all the time? Well why not share it with us? Our visitors will try it. We'll all rate it to see who's recipe is best!
Go ahead and share it with us. You can also tell us how you came up with the recipe. Be as descriptive as you can.
Your idea may be just the one someone is looking for. The best recipes and suggestions will rise to the top!
Go from Sandwich Maker Dessert Recipes back to Sandwich Maker Recipes
Recipe Index|About Us|Contact Us|Survey
Go to the Sandwiches Again? Blog
Go to the Home Page