Crock-Pot BBQ Pork
Here's a great Crock-Pot BBQ Pork recipe for pork sandwiches. I found it on the Allrecipes.com website (link below). My favorite part of this recipe is that it has only three ingredients. That's important for any summer recipe, don't you think? Not to mention the fact that you make it in your crock pot.
Click here to go to the recipe now.
And you can make it to your taste by choosing your favorite BBQ sauce. Our's is "Sweet Baby Rays Honey Barbecue Sauce". Before that it was "Bullseye Barbecue Sauce" with a preference for the sweeter varieties.
All you need to do is put this in the oven in the morning and when you get home in the evening - dinner's ready! If you've been wondering about the recipe, here it is.
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
1. Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2010 Allrecipes.com And here's a link to the Crock-Pot BBQ Pork recipe, (will open in a new window).
Check out the link to the recipe page above. Pay special attention to the comments for variations. I may try one of them as well.
I'm sure you'll be buying the ingredients for this recipe soon. And why not freeze the leftovers? They will be perfect for a day when you don't feel like cooking.
Go from Crock-Pot BBQ Pork to the Sandwiches Again? Blog
Recipe Index|About Us|Contact Us|Survey
Go to the Home Page