Sandwich Glossary E-F
The Sandwich Glossary E-F gives you words and terms that have to do with this perfect, portable meal. It can be as simple or as complex as you like. You can take it to work for lunch or eat it for breakfast or dinner.
The list below contains words we have found so far that begin with E or F. You can add to the list as well. We've added a form below and you can add a term and the definition of a word that we haven't listed.
It would be really great if our international visitors could add words that relate as well. Pretty soon we'll have a great resource.
- Elvis sandwich - (USA) Fried sandwich containing peanut butter, bananas, and bacon
- Fat Sandwich - (USA) An over-sized submarine sandwich filled with an array of different foods
- Fluffernutter -(USA, New England) Combination of peanut butter and marshmallow
- Francesinha - (Portugal) Made with wet-cured ham, linguiça, other sausages and meat, covered with melted cheese and beer sauce
- French dip sandwich - (USA) Also known as a beef dip, is a hot sandwich consisting of thinly sliced roast beef (or, sometimes, other meats) on a "French roll" or baguette. It is most commonly served au jus
A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z
There you have it, Sandwiches A to Z, and you can add your own definitions using the form below.
Have A Term to Add to the Sandwich Glossary?
Do you know a Sandwich Term or a Type of Sandwich that's not listed? Add it!
Go from Sandwich Glossary E-F back to the Sandwich Glossary
Recipe Index|About Us|Contact Us|Survey