Sandwich Glossary M-N
The Sandwich Glossary M-N gives you words and terms that have to do with this perfect, portable meal. It can be as simple or as complex as you like. You can take it to work for lunch or eat it for breakfast or dinner.
The list below contains words we have found so far that begin with M or N. You can add to the list as well. We've added a form below and you can add a term and the definition of a word that we haven't listed.
It would be really great if our international visitors could add words that relate as well. Pretty soon we'll have a great resource.
- Melt sandwich, Tuna melt, Patty melt, etc. — Along with the filling (tuna, cold cuts, sausage patty, etc>) is melted cheese
- Monte Cristo - (USA) Fried ham and/or turkey sandwich
- Mother-in-law - (Chicago area) Fast food staple that features a Mississippi tamale in a hot dog bun and smothered with chili
- Muffuletta - (New Orleans) Sandwich on Sicilian bread
A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z
There you have it, Sandwiches A to Z, and you can add your own definitions using the form below.
Have A Term to Add to the Sandwich Glossary?
Do you know a Sandwich Term or a Type of Sandwich that's not listed? Add it!
Go from Sandwich Glossary M-N back to the Sandwich Glossary
Recipe Index|About Us|Contact Us|Survey
Go to the Sandwiches Again? Blog
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.